What does it mean to be flexible? And adaptable?
It means you can accommodate and adapt to the needs of your current situation.
Packaging machinery needs to be flexible and adaptable for many reasons:
- Manufacturers are facing a constant barrage of changing packaging formats
- There are more SKUs (individual product lines) being produced than ever before
- This means size and format changeovers are more frequent
- Pallet configuration and mixed pallet requirements are increasingly complex
- Product loss due to changeovers is just as much of a risk as downtime during changeovers
- As pack sizes are significantly reduced or reformatted, equipment may need to be repurposed
- As safety standards become more stringent and complex, equipment needs to be made compliant
It's essential for your packaging machinery supplier to be flexible and adaptable too.
When the stakes are high, as they tend to be with high-value packaging lines, you need a partner that will take the need for responsive or strategic action as seriously as you do. What you don't want is an argument over outdated contract terms.
We take the need for flexibility and adaptability seriously, in all areas of our business and especially the technology we design.
We like to put ourselves in the shoes of our customers and end-users – because that's how real partnerships work.
Back to About Page